Monday, July 8, 2013

My dream come true

I have wanted a piano for so long because I love to just sit down and play and I want to play well enough to accompany someone or just to play a beautiful song. So I while I was working at Elena's preschool, I would occasionally fill in for other people and I would get paid for it. So I saved my monies and started looking for a piano. Jesús must have mentioned my search to his boss because he had a piano he was wanting to sell and would keep it until I had enough money to buy it. Well for Mothers day this year, Jesús said he would pay for half and so we set up a time to pick it up. Jesús asked a couple of friends in the ward and luckily they were available and would take gas money and breakfast as payment. It is a little dinged up but I'm in love with it. I love that I can just sit down and play. And the kids loved to plunk away. 

 Especially this little girl
I see piano lessons in her future


0 comments: