Okay, here is the baby's heartbeat. My dear husband fixed the recording for me so we could all hear it. Its kind of hard to hear through the static but its a sweet sound. It took her a while to find it but you will eventually hear it.
Friday, February 29, 2008
by Mrs. Schmalison at 3:49 PM
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Ok I am not a big American Idol person but I love David Archuleta!!! He made me cry tonight. It was the most beautiful performance I have ever heard. Is he just the cutest thing you have ever seen. David Cook is a good rocker with a great smile but the winner will be David Archuleta no doubt!!!!!!! I mean, who doesn't love John Lennon?? He rocked it.
by Mrs. Schmalison at 9:27 PM
Friday, February 22, 2008
Well, we went to the doctor yesterday to hear the baby's heart beat. We decided to take Patrick with us so that he could hear the heart beat too. She looked for it for a little while and asked if I would rather go have an ultra sound to get a picture of the baby instead. It made me a little worried since she couldnt find it. She told us that she wasnt worried and that made me feel a little better. Anywho, she said all of the ultra sounds were being used and that we would just have to keep on looking. Well we went back into the room and she dug around for a little while. I think it scared Patrick to see her pressing the doppler so hard into my stomach so he started whining for me. It was very sweet that he was so worried about me. Well after a while she found it and we recorded it!!!! Jesus is working on making it possible to put on my blog so as soon as he is finished I will put it on here so you can hear it.
by Mrs. Schmalison at 7:29 PM
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
For those of you who have not heard yet, Stuart Anderson passed away last night. I got a call from Lori this morning. Please pray for Ann and the Anderson family as they will definitely need our prayers and comfort right now. The funeral will be held Wednesday.
by Mrs. Schmalison at 8:17 AM
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Well my blog seems a little dull without pictures but our camera broke and we are just waiting until we can fix it. We got all moved on Friday and Saturday my Mom Patrick and I went back over to finish cleaning. We had a nice break when Lori Moncur/Anderson came by with lunch and helped us finish. It was good to catch up with her, especially with every thing that her family is dealing with. Im not sure if you have heard but Stuart has stopped doing chemo treatments because the cancer has moved to his brain and they have given him only a a couple of weeks. Please pray for the Anderson family and send them your love through calls or letters. They could really use our support. I have their address and phone number if you need it. On a more positive note, or kinda, we are very happy with our new place and are very happy to be back in the East Stake. We have missed many of our friends. I do have a video camera so I will post some videos as soon as I get some.
by Mrs. Schmalison at 10:09 AM
Sunday, February 3, 2008
I was tagged by Shannon so here I go...
1. I love telling people things about myself. I dont know if people know that about me. I dont care if its the most personal things, if someone asks me anything about me I will tell them. I will not tell secrets of others but if it is anything about me I will tell you all the details. I think thats why I was so excited about being tagged.
2. I hate being pregnant. I love having babies or at least one so far but I absolutely hate being pregnant. I am sick for the first trimester and just uncomfortable for the rest of the time. Even when the baby gets hiccups at first it was cute but after awhile it was annoying.
3. I am a messy messy person. I never learned to clean like my mom but I am a stickler about my the clothes in my closet. My clothes are grouped together by and in the order of the colors of the rainbow. If any thing gets misplaced I cant do anything else until it is in the right order.
4. I have always wanted to be photographer. I secretly think that I am really good at taking pictures, especially in black and white. I just went through all of my pictures that I have saved over the years of things that I have taken pictures of, like buildings, streets, plants, and the ocean. I ended up throwing them all away. I realized they are boring and I will never do anything with them.
5. I love to dance. Not like shake my booty a little to a fun tune but like full on dance party boogie until I pass out. If anyone ever wants to have a dance party, let me know cuz I will be there and we will dance the night away.
6. I love speaking in front of people. I love the rush. I like to perform and play the flute for a crowd. I love to sing for people, even though Im not very good. I think its just plain fun.
Wow that was harder than I thought. They probably arent very exciting but...oh well!! I tag Stephanie, Lori, and Sar. Tell all girls!!
by Mrs. Schmalison at 5:00 PM